Contracted Position (Custodian) - Crane Elementary School District
The Contracted Custodian position with ESI is a staffed employment opportunity in partnership with Crane Elementary School District.
All duties will be performed at the school location(s), but ESI assumes the employer of record responsibility.
Educational Services, Inc. is the leader in educational staffing solutions. ESI began in 1999 as a modest, one-district operation in Arizona. Since then, we’ve grown to become a trusted employee staffing solution for school districts, cities and colleges, while remaining a privately owned company.
Employers turn to us to retain the right talent for any given position, while saving them time and minimizing their HR costs. We’ve amassed unparalleled experience in designing programs that give the employer ultimate control and provide a win-win solution for staffed employees.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to lift average to heavy weights, bend, stoop, reach and climb.
- Principal and Lead Custodian
- To provide students with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient place in which to learn, play and develop.
- Keeps buildings and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas neat and clean at all times.
- Regulates heat, ventilation and air conditioning systems to provide temperatures appropriate to the season and to ensure economical usage of fuel, water and electricity.
- Checks daily to ensure that all exit doors are open and all panic bolts are working properly during the hours of building occupancy.
- Cleans classrooms daily, i.e. dusts furniture, cleans chalkboards, chalk trays, empties trash cans, etc.
- Cleans corridors after school each day and during the day when their condition requires it.
- Cleans and disinfects restrooms daily, and cleans all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains daily.
- Keeps all floors in a clean and attractive condition and in a good state of preservation.
- Moves furniture or equipment within buildings as required for various activities as directed.
- Complies with local laws and procedures for the storage and disposal of trash, rubbish, and waste.
- Reports immediately to the principal any damage to school property.
- Remains on school premises during school hours (except during lunch) and during non-school hours when the use of the building has been authorized and attendance is required.
- Assumes responsibility for the opening and closing of the building each school day and for determining, before leaving, that all doors, windows and gates are secured, and all lights, except those left on for safety reasons, are turned off.
- Monitors crosswalk as requested by the supervisor.
- Assists substitute custodians in requirements of duties when needed.
- Performs other related duties as required by supervisor.
Hourly Pay Rate: $11.00/hr
We will correspond with you regarding your application via email.
Please provide your personal email address in the application as this is how ESI will primarily communicate with you throughout the hiring process. Please periodically check your spam/junk folder as these emails can sometimes get mis-categorized by your email service.